We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you register with us we ask for information such as your name and email address.
- We use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Cookies are small files containing a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's servers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Your web browser must accept cookies in order to use the service.
Hardware & Storage
We uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate the service. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to the service, you retain all rights to your data.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- We may disclose aggregate data including (but not limited to) number of accounts created, number of active accounts, and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner. In these situations, we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you personally.
Updates & Changes
We may periodically update this policy. We will notify users about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.